NCBI BLAST output format: Question.

Brian Foley brianf at med.uvm.edu
Thu Jan 6 15:09:57 EST 1994

	Can someone tell me what is the best software for viewing the
output from an NCBI BLAST search?  Whether I read the output in my
UNIX e-mail, my Mac e-mail, or convert it to a text editor (MS-Word)
document, the alignments do not line up without messing with them.
	It seems that the output uses TABs rather than spaces to
format the output, and these TABs do not correspond to the ones
I have.  Perhaps if I just knew what the TAB settings were...

	Does the BLAST output look great when it is imported into
WordPerfect or some other text editor?