Gene mapping simulation

Bryan Ness bryan.ness at bbs.puc.edu
Thu Jan 13 12:16:54 EST 1994

Does anyone know of aany good gene mapping simulation software?  I am
looking for a program that will allow students to do controlled crosses,
much like is done in a gene mapping study with Drisophila.  I want my
genetics students to have the experience of working with crossing data,
but I don't have lab time for them to actually do all the crosses.

Thanks,

Bryan Ness
Department of Biology, Pacific Union College
Angwin, CA 94508
bness at bbs.puc.edu