Authorin

Nigel Douglas n-dougla at nimr.mrc.ac.uk
Fri Jan 21 13:55:03 EST 1994

We are trying to submit some sequences using the authorin 3.0 package for the mac.  We have
dutifully filled in all the forms but when we try to create a submission it crashes out
flashing the error messasge "Can't find root tree file" or something.  The error message goes
so fast it is hard to read.  The we are using version 3 obtained from IUBI

We tried the sample file but got the same result.

Does anyone have any ideas of what we are doing wrong.