imaging software - cosmetic surgery

Peter Ratiu pr at U.WASHINGTON.EDU
Tue Jun 7 12:07:57 EST 1994

Disclaimer: IAM IN NO WAY ASSOCIATED, ETC...

Mirror Image of Lynnwood WA has a very nifty application for this
purpose.
Contact:
Ray Linford
Mirror Image Technology
(206) 775-5077
(206) 775-7049 (FAX)
800 841-5678

It will most likely meet all the prectical needs of precticing plastic
surgeons.

Peter Ratiu, MD
email:     pr at u.washington.edu	University of Washington School of Medicine
phone:     (206)685-0571	Department of Biological Structure, SM-20
voicemail: (206)685-4491 	Seattle WA 98195
fax:       (206)543-1524