Latest Staden Versions ?

James Bonfield jkb at mrc-lmb.cam.ac.uk
Tue Jun 7 09:12:04 EST 1994

In article <1994Jun7.140821.1 at samba.cnb.uam.es> lpezzi at samba.cnb.uam.es writes:
>Hi there !
>
>Could somebody tell me which are the latest versions of the Staden package
>for Unix and VMS and when where they released ?

Hello,

The last main release of the software was Version-1994.0 on 18th January.
Since then we've had a couple very minor updates, the latest of which
(1994.0.2) was 24th Febuary. We've made a few, more important, changes since
then so there will be another main update soon. Unfortunately I can give you
no idea of a timescale on this at present.

The above release are all for UNIX. The last VMS update was a considerable
time ago (several years). However Jasper Rees is currently working on a VMS
port of the up to date versions. (Sorry Jasper - I still haven't got around to
testing that code you sent me!)

Cheers,

	James
--