Cellular Automata

R. Ajay Kumar ajay at sbnmr5.mskcc.org
Tue Jun 7 09:46:10 EST 1994

--

Maynot be everything that you asked for, still its worth checking.
I saw it in the June Whats New at NCSA. Check it out with Mosaic (or any

http://penguin.phy.bnl.gov/www/xtoys/xtoys.html

| Ajay Kumar Royyuru                      | Tel +1 (212) 639 7225             |
| Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center  | Fax +1 (212) 717 3066             |
| Box 557                                 |                                   |
| 1275 York Avenue                        | ajay at sbnmr1.mskcc.org             |
| New York NY 10021                       |                                   |