Reference Management

Karl Fischer kfischer at gpu.srv.ualberta.ca
Sat Jun 11 10:22:02 EST 1994

Several colleagues have been asking about the availability of
reference/bibliography management programs for the Macintosh platform. The
only one I've seen a demo of is EndNote Plus v.1.3. Are there any others
for this platform which come highly recommended (conversely, "Steer clear
of...") ?

My thanks, in advance, and my apologies if this is a FAQ.

Cheers

Karlos

--
Karl Fischer
Dept. of Medical Microbiology and
kfischer at gpu.srv.ualberta.ca
tyr-2 at bones.biochem.ualberta.ca

He gave them a smile, pulled out a bottle of wine
Said 'I never existed, you've been wasting your time.'
<Take a Long Line - Angel City>