Problems with Window-driven software packages

abcs11 abcs11 at nbnet.nb.ca
Mon Jun 20 05:01:08 EST 1994

I am college instructor trying to solve a long lasting problem.  Window-driven
packages (ie. Microsoft Works, WordPerfect, Simply Accounting)  in our lab
will not save files accurately to the floppy disk drive.  Files are being lost
, truncated and riddled with allocation errors.  Files saved to hard disk
seem fine.  It occurs only with our Windows packages.  Have asked all the
'experts'.  Would love any suggestions on how to solve this frustrating
problem.