Freddy File Finder: Finding Disk Files By Content

Bernard Murray bernard at elsie.nci.nih.gov
Thu Jun 23 10:36:09 EST 1994

In article <9406230803.AA03605 at possum.murdoch.edu.au>, cummins at POSSUM.MURDOCH.EDU.AU (Dr Jim Cummins) writes:
> This breaches Internet convention. I DON'T WANT TO RECEIVE UNSOLICITED
> ADVERTISING.

Hear hear!

For those even *vaguely* interested, ask your sysop about GREP - provided
with UNIX and eg. the Borland programming languages.  I think there must also
be millions of freeware programs along the same line as this is usually
provided as a first project for assembler programming.  As this guy seems to
have the netiquette of a drunken hippo I doubt if he's ever heard of
shareware/freeware let alone contributed anything to it.

Drop dead, Fred!
		Bernard

(who has no commercial links with UNIX, Borland or the film "Drop dead, Fred!")

Bernard Murray, Ph.D.