Anatomy Graphics

Faustino Gerardo Cantu Botello fgcantu at academ01.mty.itesm.mx
Tue Jun 28 17:26:56 EST 1994

I'm looking for graphics to fill a book for a course on sexual medicine, which
includes from the anatomy of the man and woman, which are very easy to find, to
abortion, pregnancy, sexual trasmited disseases, etc. I would like to know if   there is a site where I could download these kind of pictures or graphics so I
Could illustrate this book, this book is oriented to professionals not in any
kind of medicine so they can cover the technical side, but not to much technicalso if anyone can help me on this i will appreciated very much plesase send me a mail to fgcantu at academ01.itesm.mty.mx or post in this buord.

Thankyou in advance for your help.
:wq