Ligand names in IDITIS?

P A Keller bsspak at midge.bath.ac.uk
Tue Jun 28 10:15:23 EST 1994

Hi IDITIS users. I am trying to find translations of the names appearing in
the SEQ3 and SSEQ3 columns of the LIGAND table. There is a reference to the
"_Ligand_group_names_ section", but I cannot find it. Have I
absent-mindedly missed it, or is it really not there? Can anyone help?

Many thanks,
Peter.

Peter Keller.            \ "I am informed that I did not see it [the
Dept. of Biology and      \  document]."
   Biochemistry,           \               British civil servant giving
University of Bath,         \     evidence to the arms to Iraq inquiry.
Bath, BA2 7AY, UK.           \
Tel. (+44/0)225 826826 x 4302  | Email: P.A.Keller at bath.ac.uk (Internet)
Fax. (+44/0)225 826449         |   P.A.Keller%bath.ac.uk at UKACRL (BITNET)