scientific graphing software

tinalyn marie malecki tmalecki at unm.edu
Sun Mar 6 15:56:39 EST 1994

Hello!

I am looking for a software package that has scientific graphing
capabilities (e.g., varied charts and diagram types with labeling options,
font variation, size variation, data range varation, etc.). I have looked at
Mathematica and it looks promising, yet, being familiar with QuatroPro,
Mathematica's graphing capabilities fall far short of those of Quatro Pro's.

Can anyone direct me to a scientific--or scientific-like--software package
that has robust graphing abilities? Is f(g)scholar such a package?

Any advice will be appreciated.

Thank you!

Best wishes,