Postscript Converter

Gerd Kloeck biot004 at wrzx13.rz.uni-wuerzburg.de
Mon Mar 7 02:22:33 EST 1994

Dollinger Juergen (S_DOLLINGE at rzmain.rz.uni-ulm.de) wrote:
: mbkxb at s-crim1.dl.ac.uk writes:

: > Does anybody know of a program to convert a postscript file into a graphical
: > format file of some kind (TIFF, PICT etc). I'd prefer if it ran on a
: > Mac, but at my current stage of frustration, any platform will do.

: On Unix/X I use xv. Its a fine image viewer and converter for gif, Postscript,
: pbm, bmp, tiff, jpeg and a few other formats.

: You can get it via anonymous ftp from a lot of sites including
: info.rz.uni-ulm.de  :  /pub/misc/xv3.00.tar.z