Pharmacokinetic packages?

Vernon Keenan vern at BioData.COM
Tue Mar 22 18:45:45 EST 1994

I'm looking for software that does "classical" pharmacokinetics on
proteins. I've checked the various BIOSCI and Internet resources and have
come up empty. I found a mention in Software For Science catalog (SciTech
International - call 1-800-622-3345 for a free copy of the catalog) of a
product called MINSQ and MINSQ Pharmacokinetic Library. Ideally we would
like something that runs on a Macintosh or Silicon Graphics.

If people mail me directly I'll post a summary...

Thanks in advance!

Vern
| Vernon Keenan                  | Voice:    415-513-8940     |
| President                      | Fax:      415-312-8086     |
| BioData, Inc.                  | Internet: vern at BioData.COM |
| 1826 S. Grant St. Suite 620    |                            |
| San Mateo, California 94402    |                            |