GDE for HP-UX??

Tim Littlejohn tim at megasun.BCH.UMontreal.CA
Fri Sep 2 12:27:32 EST 1994

In article <1994Sep1.104850.2856 at inet.d48.lilly.com> roblogan at lilly.com writes:
>I will have access to a HP-UX workstation in the near future and hope to run
>the GDE package on this machine. Has anyone ever compiled GDE for the HP-UX
>operating system(currently v9.0) or can anyone advise me where I might find
>instructions for installing the source code release? Any advice would be
>greatly appreciated and apologies if this is a topic that has been covered in
>the past. Thanks!!

GDE, source and some binaries (but not for HP-UX) can be obtained by anonymous
ftp or gopher to:

	megasun.bch.umontreal.ca

If anyone has any HP-UX binaries they would like to contribute to this
repository, please get in touch with me and I'll put them up here.

Tim
Tim Littlejohn

E-mail:     tim at bch.umontreal.ca

Snail Mail: Departement de biochimie        Phone: (514) 343-6111, x5149
            Universite de Montreal          Fax:   (514) 343-2210
            C.P. 6128, Centre-ville
            Montreal (Quebec), H3C 3J7
            CANADA