PPC native PAUP & MacClade -- when?

Joe Felsenstein joe at evolution.genetics.washington.edu
Fri Sep 2 00:16:50 EST 1994

In article <dmaddsn-0109941515520001 at bembidion.agforbes.arizona.edu>,
David Maddison <dmaddsn at ccit.arizona.edu> wrote:
>In article <1994Aug31.094238.16048 at cc.ic.ac.uk>, s.fraser at ic.ac.uk (Simon
>Fraser) wrote:
>
>>[a question about availability of a PowerMac versions of PAUP and MacClade].
>[an answer about forthcoming PAUP and MacClade PowerMac versions].

In case it's relevant, I can add that PHYLIP in native mode for the
PowerMac is available now by anonymous ftp from the usual servers,
most notably evolution.genetics.washington.edu.  Not that that will get
you speeds like PAUP for the PowerMac ...

-----
 Internet:         joe at genetics.washington.edu     (IP No. 128.95.12.41)