Primer analysis software

Jack Spitznagel jks at giskard.utmem.edu
Mon Sep 12 14:59:01 EST 1994

I've been trying to trick Archie into finding PC, Mac, or Unix based
public domain or shareware dna/rna primer analysis software. I am
less converned about graphics than I am about results. TIA for any
pointer or suggestions to find executables or source code!

* John Spitznagel, DDS, PhD            *   Sancho Panza Institute   *
* Internet: jks at giskard.utmem.edu      *    for Advanced Studies    *
* AMPRNet:  kd4iz at kd4iz.ampr.org       *  Department of Bogometrics *
* CIS:      76044,476                  *                            *
* Tel:      (901) 448-6441             *  (C) JKS, 1993             *