X applications on Macs

Carl Fitz fitz at cbl.umd.edu
Thu Sep 15 08:13:56 EST 1994

In article <lawa-1409941257440001 at pc0519.ri.afrc.ac.uk>, lawa at bbsrc.ac.uk wrote:

> Is anyone using MacX or eXodus on their Macintoshes? Would you care to
> comment on the usability of the systems?
>
> Thanks in advance for your comments
>
> Andy Law

I use it extensively for running GRASS (a GIS program) and general command
line work.  The graphics work fine, and I have not exerienced any
reliability problems.  If you do a lot of work with it, you may consider
getting a 3-button mouse to make things more convenient.

--
Carl Fitz
Md. Int'l. Institute for Ecological Economics
fitz at cbl.umd.edu