Mosaic...

Przemko przemko at reks.uia.ac.be
Fri Sep 16 02:46:39 EST 1994

Hi!
I got a Mosaic problem. Altough I could bother Mosaic people with that,
I hope that someone here might help me.
When I use Mosaic to access various databases to do searches,
sequence comparisons etc. I discovered a problem. It seems that I cannot
submit actual sequences. See, I am not going to retype 2000 bases, or to
submit a Fasta formatted multiple alignement file for a
domain search, Sequence Logos etc.
Any idea how I could place a file in the search quesry of Mosaic?
Even cut/paste does not work if a query is too large...
HELP!

Przemko