programs to analyse primer combinations?

Rolf Keijzer etmroke at crosby.ericsson.se
Tue Sep 20 05:42:58 EST 1994

Hello everyone,

I'm posting this request (see below) for software for a friend. Please
E-mail your reactions directly to him, as my friend has no access to these newsgroups.

Best regard,

Rolf Keijzer.

Request:

We are interested in "shareware" programs to analyse primer combinations for
optimal PCR amplification of target sequences. Who could offer these,
1000000 thanks! Maybe, we are able to retribute in any way.

Dick van Elsas, e-mail elsas at ipo.agro.nl