Need Feedback: Biocomputing Survival Guide, V 2.0

Survival Guide Project survival at comp.bioz.unibas.ch
Tue Sep 20 11:08:18 EST 1994

Karl-Heinz Worm (worm at dsa.mpi-muelheim.mpg.de) wrote:
: >Colleagues,
: >the  new  version  of the Biocomputing Survival Guide is about being
: >completed.  .......

: stuff deleted

: OK - but where can I download the last released Version (1.x) ??

from nic.switch.ch in the mirror/embnet-ch/survival directory. Please
keep in mind that the new version will be out in mid-october, and the
old version will be outdated by then.

Regards
Reinhard Doelz