Recommend scientific graphing packages for Windows and Mac?

James Petts pettsj at visigoth.demon.co.uk
Thu Sep 22 02:43:36 EST 1994

We are looking to more or less standardise on graphing package, mainly for
biological data (enzyme assay results, ligand binding, cell proliferation
etc.) and I was wondering what programs people would recommend. I have
heard of FigP for windows, and DelteGraph Pro and Kaleidagraph for the
Mac. Does anybody have any suggestions?

--
James Petts