Relational Database for MAC

Neil Kay nekay at seqanal.mi.uky.edu
Thu Sep 22 13:30:37 EST 1994

I am going to purchase a database to be run on a MACINTOSH to help keep track
of patient data in a clinical research project.  I have identified two
programs to consider:  FoxPro (Microsoft) and 4th Dimension (ACIUS).

Does anyone have a recommendation for either of these programs, or possibly
a recommendation for yet another program?  I have heard rave reviews about
Paradox, which is only made for DOS. Is either of the above-mentioned programs
as good as Paradox?

Thanks in advance.

Sincerely,
Peggy L. Bishop
Lab Manager, Bishop/Kay Immunobiologic Facility
nekay at seqanal.mi.uky.edu