Promega on the Internet

Helge Weissig helgew at ljcrf.edu
Wed Sep 28 22:20:48 EST 1994

In article <sspencer-260994203725 at f181-207.net.wisc.edu>,
sspencer at rhino.bocklabs.wisc.edu (Stephan Spencer) wrote:

> I (and Promega) would like to know who out there would like to see Promega
> on the World Wide Web, and what you would like to see (catalog, technical
> notes, online ordering, tech support, etc...)
>
> Second question.. would you use their services online? Would you order
> online?

YES! I don't know, if our purchasing dep. would order online, but just
having the catalog available through WWW (including some nifty indexing
that is, we are not cheap, are we? :)) would make some tedious searches
much easier.

MHO only, no connections to Promega and so forth...

Helge

Helge WEISSIG                              e-mail: helgew at ljcrf.edu
La Jolla Cancer Research Foundation        phone: (619) 455 6480 x253
10901 N. Torrey Pines Rd.                  FAX: (619) 455 0181
La Jolla, CA 92037   U.S.A.

     God invented surfing, so that the really talented people
     would not rule the world. - unknown