Promega on the Internet

Song Tan tan at aeolus.vmsmail.ethz.ch
Fri Sep 30 03:09:49 EST 1994

Biolabs' technical support email address is     info at neb.com
That information comes from the inside cover of their 1993/94 catalog.

They do request that you include the NEB catalog number in the subject
heading if you are writing about a specific product.  Also that you include
your snail-mail address and telephone number (presumably in the
body of the message).

--
Song Tan
Institute for Molecular Biology and Biophysics
email:  tan at aeolus.vmsmail.ethz.ch