Laboratory Information Systems

Async User hotep77 at news.epix.net
Tue Apr 25 07:41:03 EST 1995

Our hospital medical laboratory is currently reviewing information systems
for installation in our facility.  I have been selected to coordinate the
installation and management of whatever system is selected due to my
previous computer experience.

I would like to find out from others what experiences you have had in
installing and operating a LIS and the pros and cons of different systems.

We are currently looking at systems from: Cerner, Citation, CompuLab,
LabFusion (Sunquest Select), Meditech, and Saint Plus.

Thanks in advance.              Craig.