PROJECT PLANNING-Eng+Fin$$-Build+Operate-DEMO

Paul Lancette lancette at temasek.teleview.com.sg
Sat Dec 9 12:09:08 EST 1995

               PROJECT PLANNING-Eng+Finance-Build+Operate-DEMO
               for International and Local Project Development.
                                 by
                        COSTaFAC DEVELOPMENT CO.
                              Singapore

 Thank you for choosing this posting.  You are in for a nice surprise!

 The Self-extracting interactive Demo "costafac.exe" can be downloaded
                           from this site:

                  http://www.teleview.com.sg/~lancette

 COSTaFAC(tm) is an evolutionary expert software for planning projects,
 either in your home town or abroad. A completely new approach has been
 developed to generate information not available during planning stage.
 COSTaFAC uses proven Engineering know-how to engineer systems, estimate
 costs and schedule projects. Advanced Financial Management techniques
 are applied to calculate Cash Flow, Operating Cost, Break-even Volume,
 PayBack Time, Return of Investment,..and lots more. It is as strong
 in engineering as it is in finance. You will be amazed by its power.

 COSTaFAC is an indispensable tool for any organization which wants to
 work overseas. It is an essential tool before one commits capital or
 starts construction.  There is no software program like COSTaFAC.

      No drawings are needed to simulate projects.
      Minimum construction experience required.
      Little financial knowhow is necessary.
      Works in all supported international and local cities/countries.
      Uses actual cost of material and construction labor rates

 For more on the COSTaFAC package and Demo, see the attached SEEME.
 The 440K demo file needs 550K basic RAM and MS-DOS 4.01 or later.
 We need your help and we have a nice offer for you inside Readme.txt

 I confirm this is not a solication but an offer to individuals who wish
 to be involved. Welcome aboard!
 Paul Lancette, p.eng
 Chief Operating Officer
 COSTaFAC DEVELOPMENT CO.