Still looking for a COMPILED version of RasMol

Matt Parker at332 at FreeNet.Carleton.CA
Tue Jan 17 19:18:29 EST 1995

	Hi folks!

	Well, you all are probably getting tired of hearing from me
about this, but I still haven't found a COMPILED version of RasMol. I have
been referred to ftp.dcs.ed.ac.uk and colonsay.dcs.ed.ac.uk but both
of these sites have the UNCOMPILED versions of RasMol. The README file
clearly says this.
	I don't have acces to software for compiling, so, can anybody
direct me to a source for the COMPILED version?
	I don't know that much about computers, so if I am missing something
please let me know what I'm doing wrong.
	Thanks!
		Matthew Parker
		Agriculture Canada