Scanning NIH forms

Peter Lundberg peterl at umdix.umdc.umu.se
Thu Mar 16 04:46:09 EST 1995

In article <Ru17mOO.millstein at delphi.com>
Jeffrey A. Millstein <millstein at delphi.com> writes:

> Has anyone successfully scanned NIH grant forms so that they can fill
> in the forms from the keyboard and then laser print them.  Seems that this
> should be possible.

Quite possible. I've done it with the Swedish National Research
Council's forms and they didn't complain. I suppose it should be
possible with NIH too, although perhaps it is better if you ask them
first. BTW, I had to shrink the scan a little because the laser printer
couldn't print all the way to the edge. Something like 98%? Why aren't
all these stupid forms distributed electronically anyway? I don't
understand...

Good luck!

73, Peter

O==O Peter Lundberg                     O==O
O==O Email: peterl at umdix.umdc.umu.se    O==O