A new version of RNAdraw is now available (V0.99-06).
It features the following:
1) Possibility to import .ct files generated with
M. Zukers mfold program.
2) Possibility to pair/unpair bases in the matrix view by
just clicking at the basepair desired. Changes will be
immediately applied to the (eventually open) structure view,
allowing you to monitor conformation/energy changes
3) A crude algorithm for extracing structures from the
4) Minor changes in structure viewing (applied probabilities
are now linewith coded, not linestyle coded) and corresponding
5) Matrix Histogram : 1) possibility to extract the least/mean/highest
probabilities from the current structure
2) instant application of cutoff to matrix view
6) 'Safer' heat calculations
7) Some minor bug fixes
(hopefully not: 8) Some new minor bugs? )
Retrieve and enjoy!
For those of you not familiar with RNAdraw:
Rnadraw is a (free) RNA secondary structure/probability matrix calculation
and analysis program for Win32 (Windows NT/95/ 3.1 with Win32s)
featuring M. Zuker's and J. McCaskill's algorithms and
an easy-to-use and completely integrated user interface (no more
command line agony) with lots of viewing/editing/printing (and more)
For a complete introduction, screen shots, system requirements
and performance issues see the Rnadraw homepage:
Rnadraw is also available via anonymous ftp at
in the pub/rnadraw directory.
Please send any comments to me via E-mail at
ole at mango.mef.ki.se
Thank you! Good Luck!