Primerv2.2 port to Macintosh

Richard J. Resnick rjr at applepi.com
Thu Nov 2 11:56:25 EST 1995

Hello,

I'm the author of Primer v2.2, in the middle of a port to the Macintosh.
I wanted to post on this group to listen to what folks have to say about
Primer v2.2,  to ask what features they would like to see in a Mac ver-
sion, and in general to just get some feedback.

Currently, Primer v2.2 runs on UNIX machines, as well as the World Wide
Web (http://www-genome.wi.mit.edu/cgi-bin/primer2.2/primer_front).

Comments would be most helpful around issues of I/O, that is: how would
you like to input sequences? What sorts of output should there be?
Printable? Networkable? Output to screen vs. file? User interface
comments are also highly desirable.

Thanks in advance for your suggestions. Drop me a line if you'd like to
be on the mailing list for the Macintosh version of Primers.

Richard Resnick
Director, Chief Engineer
Apple Pi
rjr at applepi.com