reference manager/bibliography freeware (or shareware)

Andrew McLachlan mclachla at tui.lincoln.ac.nz
Thu Nov 2 18:40:52 EST 1995

Susan Jane Hogarth <sjhogart at unity.ncsu.edu> writes:

>I'm looking for freeware/shareware to manage my references.
>It'd be nice to have something that would work with Windows,
>but DOS is OK, too. I'd even be interested in hearing recomendations
>about commercial programms, especially if they have demo versions
>to try.

I can recommend a commercial program, Papyrus.  There is a demo
available.  Email Dave Goldman at rsd at teleport.com and he will help
you (he is the president of the software company that make Papyrus).
Papyrus is a DOS program, but works well under Windows (it can paste
references directly to the Windows clipboard).  It costs $99 US plus
some postage.

Cheers

Andrew McLachlan   mclachla at tui.lincoln.ac.nz