Papyrus software?

Jeffrey L. Nauss nauss at ucmod2.che.uc.edu
Wed Nov 8 09:38:33 EST 1995

sorind at crash.cts.com (Sorin Damian) wrote:
>I'm posting this question for a friend of mine...
>He was talking
>about something new (or newer) by the name "Papyrus". Is anybody willing
>to help him in obtaining this software package.

Papyrus version 7.0 can be obtained from:

Research Software Design
2718 SW Kelly Street, Suite 181
Portland, OR 97201

(503) 796-1368
FAX: (503) 241-4260
e-mail: RSD at applelink.apple.com

The full program is available for $99 and runs on DOS or in a DOS-window with
Windows 3.1.  I don't know for sure if it will work in Windows 95 but I believe
it will.

A demo is available for $25 (I think that is the cost) which will be applied
towards the purchase price of the complete program.  The demo is fully
functional but with a reduced size for the database.  Nevertheless, it
certainly will allow you to appreciate the full potential for the program.

I have used Papyrus for over five years now and am extremely happy with it.  I
highly recommend it.

                                                Jeff Nauss

*  UU    UU             Jeffrey L. Nauss, PhD                              *
*  UU    UU             Director, Molecular Modeling Services              *
*  UU    UU             Department of Chemistry                            *
*  UU    UU CCCCCCC     University of Cincinnati                           *
*   UU  UU CCCCCCCC     Cincinnati, OH 45221-0172                          *
*    UUUU CC                                                               *
*         CC            Telephone: 513-556-0148    Fax: 513-556-9239       *
*         CC                                                               *
*          CCCCCCCC     e-mail: nauss at ucmod2.che.uc.edu                    *
*           CCCCCCC     http://www.che.uc.edu/~nauss                       *