IUBio archive mirror sites

Don Gilbert gilbertd at sunflower.bio.indiana.edu
Wed Nov 8 17:28:49 EST 1995

I know the trans-atlantic net connections are bad these days.
These are the IUBio mirror sites that I am aware of.  If anyone
else is maintaining a public mirror of IUBio sections, please let
me know.  If anyone would like to do so, also let me know.
Note that the full http and gopher services of FlyBase at IUBio
now can be mirrored.  Contact me for details.

-- Don

FTP file mirrors:

ftp://ftp.gdbnet.ad.jp/ftpsync/ftp.bio.indiana.edu/ -- full mirror of iubio

ftp://ftp.ddbj.nig.ac.jp/pub/mirror/IUBIO/molbio -- /molbio section
            "                      /IUBIO/flybase -- /flybase data section

ftp://ftp.funet.fi/pub/sci/molbio/iubiomolbio  -- mirrors the /molbio section

ftp://ftp.sunet.se/ ??  -- I couldn't get a look here due to net time-outs

FlyBase database only:

http://www.embl-ebi.ac.uk:7081/ --  full mirror of IUBio Flybase WWW services
gopher://www.embl-ebi.ac.uk:7071/ --  full mirror of IUBio Flybase Gopher services

-- d.gilbert--biocomputing--indiana u--bloomington--gilbertd at bio.indiana.edu