Yellow Pages Directory Software

Harold Gregg Harold at TheYellowPages.com
Mon Nov 27 13:59:29 EST 1995

In article <4905tm$cea at news.worldlinx.com>, jcudahy at cdx.net says...

>Hi!
>
>Could anyone tell me where I could get my hands on a piece of software
>that has either telephone listings or a Yellow Pages listing for the
>U.S. or parts thereof?  I found one that has Canada but can't find one

I would recommend the "Powerfinder". It has over 100 million names and
addresses, both business and residential.  You can get it from the
SOFTWARE SURPLUS STORE. Just send a blank message to
SOFTWARE at TheYellowPages.com

Harold