RDBMS with barcoding - Announce

Mark W. McBride, President spcsinc at tyrell.net
Sun Oct 8 11:12:35 EST 1995

Hello!

All are invited to visit our web site and download a working trial
version of SPCS PrimaBase(R) - a relational database management system
for Windows that uniquely offers integrated barcode support and
printing.

It is free-form, fully relational, easy to set up and operate and
fast. It operates on a 286 w/1MB RAM (NSTL verified) and flies on a
386.  That's what we use in-house (no 486s or Pentiums) and I have
more than half a million records flying through it. Full install space
is about 2MB - not less powerful just tight code!

And yes, you *can* print barcodes with the trial version. SPCS
PrimaBase prints and supports: Full ASCII Code 39, Code 128,
Interleaved 2 of 5, UPC-A, UPC-E, EAN-8, EAN-13 and US Postnet with
Delivery Point. Single station and network versions supporting from 5
to 32 concurrently operating nodes are available. The trial version is
network ready for 1-4 concurrently operating nodes.

Hope to hear from you soon!  Any questions, just write!

Best, Mac
 |SCANDINAVIAN PC SYSTEMS, INC                  "Not high tech,          |
 | Baton Rouge, La = 504-338-9580                 not low tech, just     |
 |  9 a.m.-5:30 p.m. Central M-F                   the *right* tech!" (R)|
 |SPCS, Inc. is a Vietnam-era veteran operated small business.  Est. 1985|
 | WWW: http://www.tyrell.net/~spcsinc   |     E-Mail: spcsinc at tyrell.net|
 |  Alternative WWW address: http://www.tyrell.net/~spcsinc/pageone.html |
 |        Alternative E-mail address: mark.mcbride at sbaonline.gov         |
 |  Snail mail to: SPCS, Inc., P.O. Box 3156, Baton Rouge LA 70821-3156  |
 | Publishers of: John C. Dvorak's PC Crash Course and Survival Guide(tm)|
 |      SPCS' PC Crash Course and Survival Guide (tm) for Windows        |
 |Computer-based writing aids: Readability(tm) Plus & Corporate Voice(tm)|
 |  SPCS PrimaBase(R) - Windows RDBMS uniquely offering barcode support! |

NOTE: Demo disks on several of our products are available for download at our
web site.  If you attempt to get to our web site and are unable to access our
pages, please let us know by return e-mail as quickly as possible so that we
may correct the problem. Thank you for your interest and assistance!