Secondary structures

Mark Dalton mwd at cray.com
Fri Oct 13 10:54:48 EST 1995

Dr. J.P. Clewley (jclewley at hgmp.mrc.ac.uk) wrote:
: >>I,m looking for software to do the secondary structure of 23SrDNA for
: more then 2000 bp.
: I think MacDNASIS (Hitachi) will do this.
: Jon Clewley

MuFold by Michael Zuker Runs on Unix platforms (and Crays) and will do this,
but there is a small coding change to increase the size, but you need to
recompile (it is like 2 lines that were changed).  Vienna RNA can do this also.

Let me know if you have questions.

Thanks!

Mark
Mark Dalton       CH3-S-CH2 H                      H      O       H
Cray Research,Inc.      |   |                      |       \      |
Los Alamos,NM 87544     CH2-C-COO    //\ ---C--CH2-C-COO    C-CH2-C-COO
mwd at cray.com                |       |  ||   ||     |       //     |
                            NH3      \\/ \ / CH    NH3    O       NH3
                                          NH
URL = http://lenti.med.umn.edu/~mwd/mwd.html