principal component analysis for large dat

Guy Perriere perriere at evol10.univ-lyon1.fr
Fri Oct 20 12:04:01 EST 1995

In article ect at mserv1.dl.ac.uk,  Vancoppenolle at bota.ucl.ac.be (Benoit Van Coppenolle) writes:
>Dear Netters,
>
>I am looking for infos concerning any statistical software (shareware
>hopefully) doing principal component analysis (PCA).
>I would be very happy if anyone could tell me what software to use in order
>to analyze square matrix with more than 190 rows and columns.
>Thanks for your help.
>
>Benoit

You can use our WWW server that provides this kind of service
(http://biomserv.univ-lyon1.fr/base.html). This server also allows
to compute correspondence analysis, principal coordinate analysis,
and multiple correspondence analysis. If you have a Mac, you can
retrieve our multivariate analysis packages MacMul and ADE-4
(the home page of the WWW server gives access to our FTP site).

--
Guy Perriere
Laboratoire BGBP - URA CNRS 2055