Sequenceing program !!!

Rob Sargent rob at fosters.genetics.utah.edu
Fri Oct 20 11:07:15 EST 1995

In article <ygbu454sa31.fsf at skua.csb.ki.se> ae at skua.csb.ki.se (Arne Elofsson) (Arne Elofsson) writes:

   Hi folks
   I've just been looking at all my poor lab-mates that manually reads sequence
   gels (from a phosphorimaging screen). This seems to be very stupid,
   take a picture from a sequenceing gel (in some computer readable form)
   and turn it into a DNA sequence.

   arne

   (To think before you speak is as to wipe your ass before you shit.)

By all means write one. I know people who have been working at this
for years. But start thinking before you start coding!

rjs

--
Rob Sargent                      s-mail: Dept. of Human Genetics
e-mail: rob at fosters.genetics.utah.edu    U. of Utah Medical School