HOW TO CONTACT THE AUTHOR of Molscript????

Shoba Ranganathan Shoba.Ranganathan at anu.edu.au
Sun Jun 29 15:49:02 EST 1997

In article <33BAEC96.2E7FF4DD at rz.ruhr-uni-bochum.de>,
   Marc Saric <Marc.Saric at rz.ruhr-uni-bochum.de> wrote:
>Hi all,
>
>I have a little problem: Recently I stumbled over the nice program
>Molscript, written by a man named Dr. Per Kraulis from Sweden.
>On several pages dealing with this program, it has been said, that one
>must obtain a permission from Dr. Kraulis to download and use Molscript,
>and that it is free of charge for academic usage.
>
>I wrote two letters to two different mail-adresses of Mr. Kraulis, but
>nothing happened.
>
>Does anyone know the actual adress of Dr. Kraulis or anyone who is in
>charge of the program, or does anyone know how to obtain the program
>(what to send to which adress or whatever).
>
>Thanks in advance!

Dear Marc,

Per Kraulis is currently with Pharmacia - however, you can ask for permission
to copy Molscript from anyone who has a registered version and send Kraulis
e.mail to that effect ("Per Kraulis" <per.kraulis at sto.pharmacia.se>).

The source code is made available (in Fortran) and you can then compile it for
your machine.

Please contact me if you wish to copy the program from us.

Shoba

Dr. Shoba RANGANATHAN
Computational Mol Biology & Drug Design Group
Div. of Biochemistry & Mol. Biology
John Curtin School of Medical Research
Australian National University          Tel: +616-279-8301
Canberra ACT 0200                       Fax: +616-249-0415
Australia.              email:Shoba.Ranganathan at anu.edu.au
===========(http://biocomp.anu.edu.au/~sra/)==============