**Looking for good Sequence Analysis Software?**

KOACS ahe4 at cornell.edu
Sun May 4 14:05:50 EST 1997

I need a high quality program which will quickly align several human and
mouse genome sequences and highlight differences.  The program will
probably have to err on the side of false positives so I don't miss any
sequence variants.  Any hardware platform is fine.  Does anybody have any
good suggestions?

Thanks

--
---King of All College Students---
"My arrogance extends only as far as my talent demands."

"We have a threesome every night..
 Me, my wife and my money"-Howard Stern