software

Lena Govberg Lena_Govberg at pdl.com
Thu May 8 18:50:42 EST 1997

I am looking for a software package which would inable me to analyze
4-6 similar sequences at once. We currentely use Seqed. However, one
can only allign 2 sequences with this program. Also, if I am interested
in creating a restriction map, I need to import my sequence into Gene
Construction Kit, since it can draw circular maps very well. That
program also has certain limitations. For example, I can not get a list
of enzymes that only cut twice.
 Is there a better software package on the market?  Please let me
know.Thanx. My adress is: Lena_Govberg at pdl.com