Software for linear regression? (protein std curve)

Phil Dynamin dynamin at hotmail.com
Wed May 6 06:39:37 EST 1998

We simply use Excel which has a linear regression function called
TREND.  Type in standards, readings and unknowns, then use TREND to
calculate the protein concentration in each unknown.  Spend a short time
playing with the help file and create a nice spreadsheet.  Then just use
it over and over.  It even draws the curve with the regression line and
generates a report if you wish.

(I did not reply by direct email.  Why not read the Newsgroup?)

Phil,                Sydney