Help: Detection of hairpins/T7 termination signals

石黒 敬彦 isiguro at home.email.ne.jp
Fri May 8 10:31:40 EST 1998

I would suggest you to try 'mFold server' in Washington University for
predicting secondary structure of RNA and DNA, which might be available for
anyone without any limitation. You could get in it from
'http://www.ibc.wustl.edu/~zuker/rna'.

///DNARNADNARNADNARNADNARNADNARNADNARNA///
    Takahiko Ishiguro, Ph. D.
       Senior Research Manager, Clinical Diagnostics
  TOSOH CORPORATION
      Tokyo Research Laboratories
   (2743-1 Hayakawa, Ayase-shi, Kanagawa 252, JAPAN)
  e-mail: isiguro at tosoh.co.jp          (office)
             isiguro at home.email.ne.jp  (home)
///ANRANDANRANDANRANDANRANDANRANDANRAND///