ABI DNA sequence software for PC's?

Andy Phillips andy.phillips at bbsrc.ac.uk
Thu May 14 08:20:41 EST 1998

Andy Phillips wrote:

> Duncan Gaskin wrote:
> >
> > Does anyone know of a program running under Windows that will allow
> > multiple sequence files generated by ABI instruments to be examined and
> > edited in the same way as the Mac program SeqEd from Perkin Elmer/ABI.
> >
> > Dr Duncan Gaskin
> > duncan.gaskin at bbsrc.ac.uk
>
> I believe that Sequencher is now out in Win95 format (previously Mac
> only). SeeCosts megabucks, of course. See the Genecodes website at
> www.genecodes.com
>
> Andy

To follow-up my own posting, the Windows version of Sequencher won't be
available until July/August of this year.

Andy

 Email : andy.phillips at bbsrc.ac.uk  : University of Bristol
 Phone : +44-1275-549257            : IACR Long Ashton Research Station
 Fax   : +44-1275-394281            : Long Ashton, Bristol, BS18 9AF, UK
 WWW   : http://www.lars.bbsrc.ac.uk/plantsci/molbiol/molbiol.html