Mac - PC conversion?

Richard P. Grant spam.blocked at delete.this.cmtech.co.uk
Thu May 14 04:10:30 EST 1998

Joseph J. Strout wrote:

> Alternatively, just throw the files onto a DOS-formatted disk on your Mac.
> Macs can read and write (and even format) MacOS, DOS, and ProDOS disks.

Which is the easiest and cheapest option, I guess.

> (Or my favorite solution, which would be to find a flow cytometry program
> for the Mac -- I don't know much about flow cytometry, but doesn't NIH
> Image do that sort of thing nicely?)

Surely the place you get the collection software will give/sell you the
analysis software?

They probably do - it's a matter of £££ ($$$!), right?

----'

--
Richard P. Grant MA DPhil  | rgrant at  cmtech.co.uk
Senior R&D Scientist       | work: http://www.cmtech.co.uk/