Mac - PC conversion?

T. Chyau Liang tliang at utmmg.med.uth.tmc.edu
Mon May 18 09:43:03 EST 1998

In article <3559C8FC.A67A12AF at bidmc.harvard.edu>, B
<bstahl at bidmc.harvard.edu> wrote:

I've downloaded a "winmdi" program to analyze flow cytometry data on my
PC.  The problem now is that all data is collected on a Macintosh
computer, and my PC will not read any mac-formatted disks.  I can not
connect via a network to a mac.  Does anyone know of any ways to get a
pc to read mac disks?
Thanks for any input,
Brandon
Hi, Brandon:

Try Mac-ette, which is available from www.shareware.com

Alternatively, you may set your Mac up as HTTP and FTP server using
Netpresenz and log into your Mac from your PC to retrieve any data.

Netpresenz can also be found on www.shareware.com