Second call for contributions for the next CCP11 Newsletter [UK only]

Mark Faller mgf at dl.ac.uk
Thu May 21 03:02:53 EST 1998

Hi,

The CCP11 newsletter cannot exist without your support and input. This
is an ideal forum for the UK Bioinformatics community to discuss what is

important to it, please don't waste this opportunity.

This will be our fifth publication of the CCP11 newsletter. The other
editions of the newsletter can be found at:

http://www.dl.ac.uk/CCP/CCP11/newsletter/index.html

If you would like to contribute to our next publication please send your

article as an electronic document to me (email address at bottom). As
the newsletter will be published on the internet your article should
preferably be sent in a html format. This will allow you to add your own

formatting and any hyperlinks to other documents. Plain ASCII
submissions are also acceptable as we will do the markup.

Sending an article to CCP11 does not preclude subsequent publication in
any other journal.

The closing date for articles is the 26 June 1998.

Mark.

|  Mark Faller           |     E-mail: m.g.faller at dl.ac.uk         |
|  CCP11                 |     Tel:    +44-1925-603492             |
|  Daresbury Laboratory  |     Fax:    +44-1925-603100             |
|  Warrington            |  CCP11 - Collaborative Computational    |
|  Cheshire              |          Project for Biosequence and    |
|  WA4 4AD               |          structure analysis             |
|  United Kingdom        |  http://www.dl.ac.uk/CCP/CCP11/         |