Questions about Amino acid seq alignments

Labson netson at hotmail.com
Sun May 31 08:57:02 EST 1998

Dear all,

    Which software can be use to align multiple sequences of amino acid of
proteins?  The software that can work in Window95, Dos or WWW platform is
preferred.  I have used ClustalW for win95 in the alignment but I found that
there are some bugs in ClustalW.   Also, I would like to know how to creat
the alignment in the multiple sequence .msf  format or FASTA format?  Since
the file in these format will be edited by GeneDoc.

Thank you very much

Labson