BioCatalog release 5.9

Francois Jeanmougin pingouin at crystal.u-strasbg.fr
Thu Oct 8 03:00:56 EST 1998

In article <6vg2sk$mtb$1 at niobium.hgmp.mrc.ac.uk>,
	tome at ebi.ac.uk (Patricia Rodriguez-Tome) writes:

> http://www.ebi.ac.uk/biocat/biocat_form.html

	We noticed that the BioCatalog is highly used
by commercial company. This is not bad, but free or academic
software developpers should note that they should submitt their
products to inform biologists, because free products are
frequently if not always more suitable for scientific
research. (If you can't understand what I mean, remember
that I'm french so change words order, and try again! )

					François.
--
François Jeanmougin     | groupe de bioinformatique / bioinformatics groupe
tel:(+33) 3 88 65 32 71 | IGBMC BP 163 67404 Illkirch France